Diabetic Socks Grey
Sockoye diabetic socks are made using spiral knitting technology that improves blood circulation and our non-binding, non-elastic extra wide cuff helps the blood to flow more freely. Hence Diabetic socks have Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal and Moisture wicking properties to reduce the risk of foot infection.
- Comfort and protection in every step
- Non-irritating, smooth toe seam
- Extra padding in the foot, heel and toe
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal finish
- Non-constricting, mild compression
- Super soft
Available in four colours: White, Black, Skin and Grey
Diabetics diminishes the blood flow to your feet, which can have adverse affects on your feet in the various following ways:
- Reduce of blood flow damages the nerves, causing Neuropathy
- Poor blood circulation in legs and feet
- Ulcers, Blisters and Abrasions
- Swollen ankles and feet
Hence our diabetic socks are a non-restrictive, but close fitting sock which is designed to alleviate pressures on your foot or leg. Typically sufferers of diabetes (sugar patients) are the most common users of this type of Diabetic sock. Since, Diabetes raises the blood sugar level, which can increase the risk of foot ulcers. All diabetic patients should use Diabetic Socks.
i thought that this socks having extra type quality..but these r normal winter socks..